Harold & The Purple Crayon T-Shirt
Harold & The Purple Crayon is a 1955 children's book by Crockett Johnson. The protagonist, Harold, is a curious four-year-old boy who, with his purple crayon, has the power to create a world of his own simply by drawing it. When Harold wants to go for a walk in the moonlight, but there is no moon, he draws one. When he has nowhere to walk, he draws a path. He has many adventures looking for his room, and in the end, he draws his own house and bed and goes to sleep.
I made this T-shirt for myself. I remember Harold & The Purple Crayon from my childhood and it was passed down to me by my Mom and Dad, who coincidently now looks like Harold.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping